Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kim Kardashian Will Take Kanye West's Last Name After Marriage

They have certainly not taken the traditional route so far, but Kim Kardashian recently revealed she will take her fiancée Kanye West's last name when they marry.


In an interview with E! News at her birthday bash, the new mother said she will use Kardashian as her middle name, making her full name Kim Kardashian West.


Meanwhile, her husband-to-be took care of some promotional duties on Monday morning (October 28), making a stop at Power 106, where he spoke of his relationship with his betrothed.


Kanye confessed, "I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her. I just had to wait through a bunch of relationships to finally get my chance. It's just patience. You know with certain things, you're like, 'Yo, this is what's right for me, and this is what I should be doing.' And you gotta be patient."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-will-take-kanye-wests-last-name-after-marriage-951242
Tags: mrsa   LC Greenwood   houston texans   grandparents day   Solheim Cup 2013  

No comments:

Post a Comment